Keiser University – Tallahassee, FL
June 2018 – Present
Information Technology Faculty/Program Director
- Assist students in developing career competencies and strategies that will prepare them to enter the job market as entry-level Information Technology Professionals.
- Leverage expertise to deliver education services to students through preparing and delivering courses materials, monitoring progress and providing academic advising.
Florida A&M University – Tallahassee, FL
August 2017 – Present
Adjunct Instructor (Department of Computer and Information Sciences – CIS)
- Assist students in developing career competencies and strategies that will prepare them to enter the job market at entry level IT Professionals.
- Prepare structured activities and workshops designed to prepare juniors and seniors for professional life during an internship or initial career placement.
Gunster Law Firm – Tallahassee, FL
March 2018 – June 2018
Governmental Affairs Coordinator
- Under the direction of the Regional Managing Shareholder, plans and coordinates the Women in Energy Leadership Forum (FWELF).
- Manage website, social media, and Twitter for FWELF.
- Support governmental affairs functions including fundraising activities and civic and client development engagements.
- Research and ghostwrite on PSC regulatory and/or legislative activity.
- Provide administrative support to Regional Managing Shareholder and Governmental Affairs Practice Group.
Florida House of Representatives – Tallahassee, FL
January 2017 – March 2018
- Manage operation of the Representative’s district office, schedule, travel arrangements, and expense accounts.
- Manage constituent inquiries and casework while serving as a liaison between the Representative and constituents of the Legislative District.
- Facilitate and coordinate communication between the Representative, legislators, state officials, staff, agency personnel, stakeholders and constituents in the development and advancement of legislation.
- Identify, monitor and respond to district-specific issues.
- Supervise, as delegated by the member, independent interns, and volunteers.
Florida Department of Health – Tallahassee, FL
March 2011 – December 2016
Senior Network Systems Analyst
- Install, configure and maintain secure WAN, LAN and WLAN networking systems with respective/efficient IP allocation and wireless coverage utilizing Cisco, Aruba Networks, Dell and Fortinet equipment within headquarter, branch and remote locations throughout the state of Florida.
- Provide secure wireless data connectivity for mobile devices (i.e.: Laptops, iPhone, iPad, and Android Tablets) via in-house Wi-Fi, Remote Access Points (RAPs) and cellular 3G/4G networks.
- Assist in configuring and deploying Nortel and Avaya VOIP systems/handsets over WLANs, WANs, LANs, and Remote Access Points (RAPs).
- Serve as liaison for Apple devices within a mobile workgroup.
Gadsden County Board of County Commissioners – Quincy, FL
August 2007 – March 2011
IT Intern / IT Specialist
- Managed projects which implement PC based, audio/visual presentation equipment in conference rooms.
- Initiated and conducted a project to deploy the use of mobile devices (i.e.: iPhone/iPad) within the enterprise.
- Responded to daily technical support emails, calls and requests by both onsite and remote means.
- Utilized Microsoft Active Directory and Domain Group Policy to manage user accounts and PCs.
- Maintained website via web-based Content Management System (CMS).